100% NZ Owned & Operated
Entec Services Limited, founded in 1982, provides New Zealand's energy industry with class-leading equipment, technical advice and service back-up.
Our factory trained, highly skilled staff, take utmost pride in their work and have gained a reputation for integrity and going the extra mile for our customers.
Entec's core philosophy is that the success of our business is dependent upon the success of our customers' businesses.
We take a real pride in doing a job well, and ensuring that the equipment and services we provide meets our customers' performance expectations. We value the contribution of all of our people.
New GE Waukesha 275GL+ Series for Gas Compression
Entec provides equipment, service and maintenance solutions for the following types of equipment and applications:
- GE Jenbacher gas engines and associated equipment.
- GE Waukesha gas engines and associated equipment.
- GE Heat Recovery Solutions Clean Cycle ORC
- Ariel compressors
- Dresser-Rand compressors
- Dresser-Rand steam turbines
- Power generation
- Oil and gas production and processing sites (onshore and offshore)
- Gas compression
- Gas detection
- Gas transmission sites
- Landfill gas
- Coal seam gas
- Digester gas
- Natural gas
- Electricity supply
- Mechanical drive systems
- Waste water treatment plants
- Processing plants - dairy, meat, manufacturing
- Sports and pool complexes, hospitals and campuses.